In this week's episode of the Online Business Clinic podcast, Life & Business Success Strategist, Molly Ann Luna, and PR-pro Lisa Simone Richards will share with you How To Get The Word Out About Your Online Business.
Lisa Simone Richards is a publicist for online coaches who want to be featured on stages, in magazines, on TV and on podcasts.
Whether you're just starting out or you've been in the game awhile one thing is for sure, you MUST get your business in front of as many new people as possible in order for your business to thrive.
Tune into the episode now to discover the ABCs of publicity.
Other key questions covered in this episode include:
1. How can I stand out from other online coaches?
2. How do I get featured in media like Forbes and Inc. like the other big coaches in the game?
3. I'm already on social media, why do I need to get in traditional media?
4. How do I even start getting publicity?
5. How do I know exactly what the right type of publicity is for me specifically?
TAKE THE QUIZ:
Don't forget to subscribe to the show & review the episode in iTunes
We'd be so grateful if you left a five star review because your review helps other entrepreneurs find the show.
1. Click here to subscribe to the show on iTunes 2. Select “Ratings and Reviews” 3. Click “Write a Review”
Thanks for your support!